Online and Offline Lucky Block Mod for MCPE for PC is available via droidplayers.com.Wondering if you can ever run Lucky Block Mod for MCPE on a computer? That is actually possible and it’s quite easy. You can now get the online and offline version of Lucky Block Mod for MCPE for PC. Although Lucky Block Mod for MCPE is available for smartphones only, but using a different method, users can easily replicate it on a computer. This involves the use of an Android emulator.
Lucky Block Mod for MCPE for PC can be downloaded and installed on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and MacOS, OS X powered Desktop PC and Laptop. To achieve our goal, we will be making the use of Android emulators like Remix OS Player, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or BlueStacks.
There are basically two procedures you can follow. Using the procedure 1, you can download Lucky Block Mod for MCPE for PC by simply searching for it within the play store running in the Android emulator you installed. the 2nd method discusses the installation through an APK file. For that, you will have to get your hands on the APK file of Lucky Block Mod for MCPE and then install it manually. Both these procedures will bring up the same results in the end. Before jumping up towards the installation process, it’s important to learn a little more about game/application. Have a look on its features and then follow the steps.
The lucky block mod is an amazing and devastating add-on for Minecraft. It adds a new block to the game that looks like a '?' block in yellow color and rainbow colors. Once broken has a chance of spawning something good or something awful.
The point of this mod is to give new usage to gold ingots.
If you find yourself always stocked with gold but do not ever use it, this mod is for you. You can now turn that weak metal into Lucky Blocks and let fate decide what comes out. They can spawn anything from useful items to harmful enemies and explosions.
✔ The mod is completely FREE
✔ Great mod quality and speed of downloading
✔ Works in the last version of MCPE
✔ Need MCPE to work
Lucky Block Mod for MCPE adds lucky gold blocks to the minecraft game which can cause more than 100 random types of outcomes when being destroyed. Sometimes Lucky blok will give you really valuable gear and other times you will have to fight zombies.
You never know what to expect and that makes everything a bit more exciting when breaking the lucky block.
This is the best Lucky Blocks Mod, it is very easy to use and install.
Lucky Blocks Mod introduces new blocks to the MCPE game.
It adds a more exciting and intriguing feel to the game as you never know what to stumble upon next.
One great feature if you have a ton of gold is adding luck to the lucky blocks. You simply create a lucky block then repeat the recipe by surrounding each subsequent lucky block with more gold until you get to the max +150 lucky block.
This will significantly increase the quality/amount of items the block yields.
It is a neat mod for multiplayer servers or for making game maps but with how random the blocks behave it can be a dangerous mod for your regular map. It is recommended to either back up your map or create one specifically for this mod lest you risk wreaking unwanted havoc on your favorite world.
This application is not affiliated in any way with Mojang AB. The Minecraft Name, Brand and the Minecraft Assets are all property of Mojang AB or their respectful owner. All rights reserved. In accordance with http://account.mojang.com/documents/brand_guidelines
|Name:||Lucky Block Mod for MCPE|
|Last Updated:||19 Apr 2017|
|Google Play URL:|
Source: Google Play Store
Download Lucky Block Mod for MCPE for PC via BlueStacks – Windows and Mac:-
- Download and install BlueStacks Android emulator or any other Android emulator depending on your choice. You can get them from here: Download and Install Bluetsacks, Bluetsacks 2, Andy OS and Remix OS Player to run Apps for PC.
- Once you have setup the Android emulator, open it.
- Assuming that you have installed BlueStacks, click the search button in it. If you have acquired BlueStacks 2, then click the Android tab in it and then click on the search button.
- Now in the search box, type Lucky Block Mod for MCPE and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as the results show up, install game/application. It will appear under All Apps tab or in the Android > All Apps tab.
- Click on the new installed game/application to start running it now. Follow on-screen instructions to properly use it. That’s all.
Download Lucky Block Mod for MCPE for PC using APK file
- Download the Lucky Block Mod for MCPE APK file.
- If you have downloaded BlueStacks, simply click the APK file and it will install via BlueStacks. For BlueStacks 2, you can either install the APK by clicking the APK file or you can launch the APK using the APK button in the toolbar on the left side in BlueStacks 2.
- The APK installation will bring the game/application in the All Apps tab and run it now. Follow on-screen instructions to use it properly.
So that’s how we successfully ran the Lucky Block Mod for MCPE for PC. As you saw, it was installed without any hiccups on desktop PCs and Laptops as well, now we can get many other applications from the Android and iOS platform on our computers. Stay connected with our site for more such goodies. In case you are stuck with something, do not hesitate to reach us out through the contact us page.